Unban Center For WHMCS has been designed to let your clients remotely unlock banned IP addresses in the most distinguished control panels, and also in VPS servers they are hosted on. The module is fully integrated with cPanel, Plesk, DirectAdmin and InterWorx, but you are free to create alternative submodules for other systems, and thereby suit all features masterly to the exacting standards of your business.
This tool boasts extreme ease of use, as it loads all the products in an instant based on the supported servers and submodules – the only step you need to take is select the ones that shall be enabled, and pick the preferred unban type. Additionally, you will be able to compile blacklists with particular IP addresses or even their complete ranges that cannot be unlocked, as well as unban clients automatically after they log in to your WHMCS. If you choose to let them, your customers will be also allowed to view the reason behind the ban and unlock all IP addresses located on their VPS or a dedicated server.
Whether you wish to let your clientele quickly and capably unban their IP addresses directly on your website, or rather want to handle it all on your own – make the only right choice and order Unban Center For WHMCS!
- Supports IPv4 And IPv6
- Requires MySQL 5.7 And Later For IPv6
- Plesk Functionality Requires SSH Access And Root Account
- Intuitive Creation Of Additional Submodules
- Fully Integrated With Lagom WHMCS Client Theme
- Multi-Language Support
- Supports PHP 7.3 Up To PHP 8.1
- Supports WHMCS Themes “Six” And “Twenty-One”
- Supports WHMCS V8.3 and Later
- Requires ionCube Loader V12 Or Later